Sunday, March 19, 2017
Starting today some of my Sisters in Christ friends plus some new Sisters in Christ are being part of a new challenge blog. our hope is to encourage each other in our creative endeavors, to encourage each other in or walks of Faith and to proclaim and "make famous" Jesus, our Savior. Come check out the new challenge blog Mustard Seed Faith Challenges
The challenge this week was to make a card using mustard color I decided that I would go fancy mustard. Think grey poupon. That would be my butterflies as well as one of the layers and the small rectangle. Thankful to share the love of Christ with my sisters and you. Blessings.
Monday, March 6, 2017
Sunday, March 5, 2017
Time for STAMPlorations mixed media challenge.
As always anything goes as long as your project isn't a card and that you use a stencil.
- $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the Mixed Media team
- $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks
- If there are 25 or more entries: 1 random winner of any 2 standard size stencils
Circular Two stencil.
I also used STAMPlorations Mini Mixed Media Backgrounds
And Folk Flowers.
Thursday, March 2, 2017
TIME OUT challenges is having a blog hop party to celebrate 3 years of challenges.
STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors of this party. They are offering this fabulous set:
I used this set to make my card. I stamped the pocket onto a scrap of paper that was laying on my desk. I added some cheesecloth. I used the "I LOVE YOU" sentiment on a piece of red cardstock that I cut just the word "love" out and made the little tag. The flowers were stamped and watercolored. I used burned glue to make the centers.
Monday, February 20, 2017
Well I am forced to try something new. I haven't ever posted
On my blog using my phone before. It is a lot harder than I
Thought Doing it this way because I am spending time
With my grandson
Sorry but I put spending a week with him as
My priority. So I hope this blog post works
If not you can go find me being Grammy and you
Can complain but I might not be listening. Lol.
Check out this weeks PIP challenge
Check out our sponsor this week bugaboo
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Today is Day 7, the last day for
There will be 7 days of wonderful LOVE tags for you to enjoy.
For this tag, I used STAMPlorations : Pocket Blooms with CUTplorations pocket die.
I picked black and white dp. I stamped the sentiment on a hand cut heart. I put inka gold metallic rub on all the edges. I painted a prima butterfly black and then put inka gold metallic rub on it. I finished the tag off with pearls and black and white twine.
I hope my tag has inspired you to play. There are prizes for playing along with the linky party and also for commenting on the participating designer's blogs.
- (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $10 gift certificate to the store
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of stamp set (Pocket Blooms, A Full Heart, or Two of Us)
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of any 2 of the new love-themed dies (Love, Always, XOXO, Forever, You & Me, Clustered Hearts)- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of tag set: Luggage Tags or ATC/Tag Builder