Sunday, November 20, 2016

STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday Coffee Cake- recipe bundle




Hello friends. It is not too late to join ARTplorations Mixed Media Challenge. You can link up your non-card mixed media projects. The theme is always anything mixed media goes EXCEPT a card and you must use at least one stencil (any brand) on your project. Linky closes on the 31st.

Prizes: $15 gift certificate OR choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils to the winner
choice of 1 ARTplorations stencil to the top picks

My project this Stencil Sunday is a recipe bundle for a cake made with coffee with a mocha glaze with candied walnuts and toasted coconut
I made a little tag that goes on the top of the undle. I used STAMPlorations ANYWHERE THERE IS COFFEE stamp set. 

 The next part of the bundle I used musical dp. I used distress crayons and ARTplorations stencil DELICATE LEAVES.





1 comment:

  1. A wonderful project MariLynn, and I love the look of that cake :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete