Monday, February 6, 2017

PIP Challenge 1706- Sasayaki Glitter

This week for PIP challenge 1706 our sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter.

 I used Mouse and Hedgehog for my projects.
I made some little Valentines. I watercolored the image. I cut it out and used a marker to go around the panel and I used the same marker to go around the edges of the card. I added glitter to the heart butterfly and flower. I added some sequins to finish it off.

  I made a little tag using the same image and watercoloring it. I added glitter and sequins like the little cards, and finished my tag off with some brown and teal ombre ribbon.
Make sure you check out PIP Challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Great card and tag! This is such a sweet image and is really versatile in what you can make with it. Love the glitter accents and sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card MariLynn - love the image and you have used it beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how light and airy both the card and tag look with your watercoloring. Truly keeps the image the star of the show.

    ReplyDelete